Friday 14 September 2012

Nadya Fatira - A New World




these days are gonna be those days
which i’ll look back with a happy smile and a twinkle in my eyes
and life will never be the same a different life than the one we’ve had
from our simple, fun, fairytales

it’s strange, it’s a new, new world
it’s loud, it’s a hectic world
and i miss my home, i miss my self and i miss you
and yet, i finally found that love inside my soul
and i jump in joy and i sing my heart away

your face is gonna be that face
that i’ll looking back with a loving smile and a warm glow in my heart
and love will never be the same
a kind of love that i hold so dear yet i’m ready to let it go

will you remember how we are ?
will you stay with me when i try to be a better one for you ?
in this new world ..

No comments:

Post a Comment